Be the art you seek to find in the world! Or, barring that, be a good sport and try some of our wacky art actions. Looking stupid in public is good for you. Really.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Find yourself (or rather someone with your name).

Now, this Art Action will be a little easier if your name is Bill Jones or Chris Smith than if you're Paisley Rain Beate-Aromonth or Vladmir Ukilskivsky, but today your task, should you choose to accept it, is to find someone with the same name as you. Google your name (and variations thereof)--you may be surprised at how often you figure in others' virtual reality--look in the phone book in your town or city, or go to the library or city hall and check historical records.

If you're really brave, send the person a postcard letting them know you have the same name.

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

ha, someone apparently googled my first and last name and found my post where i said i'm probably the only Andrea with my last name and no middle name on my birth certificate. she wrote to tell me that she has my identical name BUT she's half spanish, so i declare it invalid! =D

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home